Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sichtbar, Stuttgart



Ask any Optician in Germany who Hans Schneider is and everyone knows. Herr Schneider has been an institution in Stuttgart for years and his store Sichtbar is well known for its superbly curated selection of eyewear from all over the world. Sichtbar is a destination, not only for locals in Baden-W├╝rtemberg,  but for all Germans and many Europeans. This is Schwabenland, home of Mercedes Benz and Porsche, and here, attention to detail is unparalleled, quality is praised  and good design is admired. 






We knew about Sichtbar for many years, and when we showed Hans and his crew Spectacles For Humans collection of sunglasses, and  talked about details of production it was clear  - Cocaine, Champagne and Ecstasy frames belong at Sichtbar. 




So here we go. Exclusively at Sichtbar.
 Spectacles For Humans sunglasses.  





1 comment:

Stacey Beck said...

There are a pair of black frames in one of the pics that I really want. I love how sleek all these styles are. I have stopped wearing my contacts and have just been wearing my glasses lately so I want some new ones that I love.

http://www.spectacleshoppe.biz/