Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Derapage hits New York via San Francisco


Joel Schuman, founder of Five Quarter Studio, was one of the first customers to fall in love with Derapage frames.
A designer himself, Joel was immediately attracted to strong architectural lines and structural elements of the frames. Fitted with top of the line occupational progressive lenses, it looks like the frame is a total hit.



"Hi Dimitri,
We picked up my new specs at UPS on our way to a party. Lynne was wild for them as soon as I opened the box and put them on, and so was everyone at the party. Big hit! I wore them all evening, and they are perfect for a restaurant - I can read the menu and see everyone around the table and everything clearly, near and far, including my food.
I didn't get to see myself wearing them until we got home a few minutes ago, and I'm very pleased.
Thanks again for your most excellent help in selection and fitting. The Zeiss lenses are so much better than anything else I've tried that I want Lynne to have her glasses refitted with them. I guess that means another trip to SF...
Best regards,
Joel. "


Surf bookshelf by Joel Schuman.

No comments: